Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tonsilitis Symptoms Mouth

Whatever you want, the choice is yours, So choose

Heavy Cross - The Gossip


I made this for Sunday lunch with the family for the birthday of my brother. The summer version of this : D Chignon messed up, as you can see the shadows.
regard to black and white, here is a recent image of a girl in Milan. I like this look, but the buttoned shirt reminds me that I could never dress like that. You usually wear shirts buttoned to the neck? I do not feel very well there.
I Wore this on Sunday for lunch with the family and relatives for my brother's birthday. The summer version of this : D Very messy bun, as you can see from the shadow.
Concerning black & white, here's a recent pic of a girl in Milan. I like this look, But The buttoned-up shirt makes me think I Could Never pull it off. Usually Do you wear buttoned-up shirts like this girl? I do not feel comfortable really into them.


The Sartorialist

0 comments:

Post a Comment