Friday, July 17, 2009

Ri Tdi Matenity Leave

Now I have to get away We move towards the stars And all that we touch becomes ours Let’s keep warm ’til it’s day

Farewell to the Fairground - White Lies

What I wore on Thursday night for a beach party. Dressed in black shirt, bag and gladiator brown, if you are unable to see. Pictures taken this morning, my brother has done it again once the photographer. A photographer is a bit 'too impaziente per una ragazza alla ricerca dello scatto perfetto.
Buon fine settimana.

This is what I wore on Thursday night for a party on the beach. Black shirt-dress, dark brown bag and gladiators, if you can't see it. Pictures taken this morning; my little brother was once again the photographer. A too impatient photographer for a girl searching for the perfect shot.
Have a great week-end.


0 comments:

Post a Comment