Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mercury Station Wagon

We are not what you think we are

We Are Golden - Mika

last weekend was very intense.
Starting on Thursday. Beach party, cocktails, dancing, then to bed by a friend. We went to bed at 4 and a half and we were awakened at 9 by two workers who could not go with the truck because of my machine, which I had to move in pajamas and with his eyes almost closed.
Last weekend was very busy.
Actually It started on Thursday. Party on the beach, cocktails, dancing, then I slept at my friend's home. We Went to bed at 4:30 and woke up at 9: Were two workers ringing at the door Because my car Did not Let Their truck pass. So I Had To Move it: I was in my pijamas and closed my eyes Were Almost.


Friday I was home for lunch. I could barely keep my eyes open and I felt bad for drinking alcohol. In the afternoon I relaxed and prepared for dinner with the theme: cowboys&cowgirls. Non mi sono travestita. A tutti è stato dato uno diquesti cappelli (la foto dei cappelli non è mia, ma non fa niente) . E' stata una cena lunga e divertente. Mi sono quasi addormentata mentre mi riportavano a casa.
So, I went back home for lunch on Friday. I couldn't keep my eyes open and also felt sick because of the spirits I had drunk. I relaxed myself in the afternoon and got ready for a dinner: the theme was cowboys&cowgirls. I didn't dress up. Everyone was given one of these hats (the pic of the hats isn't mine, but whatever) . It was a long and amusing dinner. I almost fell asleep while going back home.


Saturday after sleeping in the morning and have gone to sea in the afternoon, me and my friend we drove (she was driving, actually) 40 minutes for the birthday of a friend. We drank champagne on the promenade, then we went dancing. Includes drink and dance for me: D Again, rum & coke, in fact. Once again I enjoyed the beautiful sunrise over the sea. I came home at 6 o'clock, accompanied by the new single from Mika.
Saturday: after sleeping in the morning and going to the beach in the afternoon, one of my friends and I drove (she drove, Actually) 40 minutes for a friend's birthday. We drank sparkling wine on the seafront, then went to dance. Dance to me includes alcohol:D So, rum+coke again. We had fun. Once again enjoyed the wonderful dawn on the sea. I went back home at 6 am and heard the new Mika's song while driving home.


0 comments:

Post a Comment