Saturday, July 11, 2009

How Come My Partner Can't Get An Erection

When you're in need of love they give you care and attention, Friends will be friends

Friends Will Be Friends - Queen

(I heard this song before getting the car last night)
Then, yesterday I plan to post photos of my put to sea, but while I was packing up the gift for the 18th birthday of my brother (God, I feel così vecchia) ho cambiato idea. Adoro preparare pacchetti regalo e finora ho messo da parte molti fiocchi, nastri, e così via. Ecco alcune foto. (Sì, sta tutto sul pavimento. E' lì che "lavoro" :D) Cliccate per ingrandire.

(Listened to this before getting off the car last night)
So, yesterday I was going to post pics of my boring beach outfit, but while I was wrapping the gift for my brother's 18th birthday (gosh, I feel so old) I changed my mind. I love wrapping gifts and I've collected a lot of bows, ribbons and similar things so far. Here are some pics. (Yes, everything is on the floor. That's where I "work":D) Click to enlarge.


This is my favorite.
This is my fave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment