Saturday, June 20, 2009

How To Plant Baby Spinach

I feel stupid and contagious

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana


what to wear for a quiet Friday night with my best friend. Past drinking and chatting.
Sorry the photo of my skin is not perfect.
The ring you see below is a gift from mom, who received it from an aunt. I love having things that have a long history, you?
Ah, a few days ago I saw the movie "I love shopping" and found it very very nice, which surprised me, since there had been a great consensus, at least according to what I heard I. What do you think?
What I wore for a quiet Friday night with my best friend. Drinking and chatting.
Sorry for the pic of my NOT flawless skin.
The ring you can see below is a gift from my mom, who received it as a gift from her aunt. Don't you love to own things that have a long story? :) I do.
Oh, some days ago I watched "Confessions of a shopaholic", and I liked it. It was quite a surprise because I had heard negative comments about it. Did you watch it? What do you think about it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment