Wednesday, June 10, 2009

High Mpv Blood Test 11.7

And sometimes I get nervous When I see an open door

Human - The Killers

Audrey Marnay
How to shine with the combination + leggings skirts or dresses to the knee. Usually I hate this combination and my surprise was great when I discovered I love this outfit.
How to look great with leggings + knee-length skirts or dresses. Usually I hate this combo and was really surprised when i found out That I Had fallen in love with this outfit.


Shala Monroque
Classy, \u200b\u200bchic, precious. Yet simple and spontaneous. Put one of my favorite ever.
Classy, \u200b\u200bchic, precious. Though, simple and effortless. One of my favorite outfits ever.


Olivia Palermo
The combination shirt + cardigan is very cute and "educated". Jeans and shoes are just the perfect contrast. However, I believe that a combination of jeans and shoes sweeter the result would still be nice.
The + cardigan blouse combo is very pretty and "polite". The jeans and shoes are just the perfect contrast. Though, I guess this outfit could have looked good even with a "sweeter" trousers+shoes combo.


0 comments:

Post a Comment